|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
waaaaaa. went for trning today. ran out of breathe so many times.gawdddd. budden coach still made me play match against snrs. siao loh. we keep getting 7 & the snrs 25. -.- pathetic score. i didnt wear knee pad den. when i saved a dang low ball. i hit my knee! owwwwww.i was like jumpin like monkey loh. LOL! trning was uncomfortable for me. nearly fainted . asthma sucks la! grrrr. i even jump spiked -.- nearly died. LOL! whole face was pale & cold sweat keep coming out. zzz.i hate being sick. coachy was siao today. keep scolding pepo. heng i oni got scolded 2 times O.o budden it was LOUD! hahas. didnt really enjoy trning . bernice wasnt here! budden still got the others! hahahas. after trning, i coughed like siao.char.bor nearly coughed my heart out -.- drank UNcold greentea. ewwww. xP ate tuna cheese pizza. hahas. 2 dollars! LOL! 7-11 one. LOL! im not so rich xDD after that walked home with some peeps. zzz. sian diao man! so siannnn. saw HengLai. wahahahahahs. den we started to tease his name [ family] sister ; sway qu.[ qu means go.] dad; fa cai. mum ; sway go [ no offence dude! ] heees. i noe we're bad. xDDDDD budden its so funny! heee. after that, saw purple-striped tee guy. zhengmin was like hiding behind me -.-" that guy seems to be quite violent. wahahahahs. she's afraid of him O.o awwwwwwwwwwwwww :[ den now. im home! blogging. still coughing. -.-" hope i dun cough any blood out O.o TOUCH WOOD!!!!!!!!!! heeeeeee xD postponed my tuition! yaye! cos i cant concentrate. hais. i gotta go eat my supper bitter.freakishly ewwy medicine. arrrh! i cant stand the smell -_____-" save meeeeeeeeeeeee! zzz. okay. at least i can get well. hehs. x))))))))))))) |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|